Vivo Y12S PD2060F Stock Flash File Firmware ROM
The Vivo Y12S PD2060F is a new phone from Vivo (which was acquired by Oppo in 2014). The phone has the following specifications:
The phone comes with a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display, 1.95-inch IPS display, Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space. The phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with the recent version of Vivo’s custom version of Android based on Android M software.
- Y12S PD2060F Basic Information
The Y12S PD2060F is a phone powered by MediaTek MT6572, a quad-core processor with a 1.3 GHz clock and Mali-400 GPU. The phone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with Yammie UI based on Google Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 5” HD IPS display, a 13 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card slot.
This is the first time that such kind of device is launched in Malaysia and it’s very interesting to know what features are inside this phone! To be more precise, the Y12S PD2060F has:
• 4G LTE (Cat 4) support for up to 150Mbps download speeds, up to 50Mbps upload speeds
• Dual SIM Dual Standby feature supporting two SIMs at the same time [2G + 3G]
• Support for HSPA+ (21Mbps download speed and 7Mbps upload speed) [2G + 3M]
• Support for EDGE (8Mbps download speed and 1Mbps upload speed) [2G + EDGE]
• Support for WLAN/Bluetooth 4.0/BLE support [WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac]
• Support for GPS with GLONASS module support [with November 22nd 2013 update ]
• Support with DFU mode [connecting directly to your computer using USB cable without the need(sic) to use a USB OTG cable] • Supported through Google Play services with preinstalled APK version 1.7.9_20130505193058_h1_39118545 • Supported through Google Play services with preinstalled APK version 1.7.9_20130505193058_h1_39118545 • Supports Android Lollipop update – The latest version of Android from Google Play store • Supports custom ROMs – Can be flashed via TWRP or TWRP-on-a-stick. You can also use XDA developers tools to flash custom ROMs. The official release date for this phone is yet to be announced by Vivo. It will be available in black colour only as it was launched in China only at that time. The price will also differ from region to region as per
- How to Flash Vivo Y12S PD2060F Firmware
It is extremely important to test this flash file on your phone to confirm that it works.
You should always take care when flashing stock firmware on your phone. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people who intentionally try to bricked their phones by not following the factory settings, or flashing the wrong firmware.
Luckily, flashing custom firmware is much easier than flashing stock firmware and is far less likely to brick your device.
In this post, I’ll explain how to flash Vivo Y12S PD2060F Stock Firmware using custom firmware files that you find at XDA-Developers Forum (XDA). First of all, you have to know what firmware you have. This firmware are made by Samsung and are available in several different variants:
• Stock Firmware: This is the default factory setting installed on Samsung devices, which means that it’s the one that comes with your phone when you buy it and with most other Android phones. The stock firmware is designed to work with most major Android devices out there and they will give you the best experience. The only drawback of these files is that they may come with some bugs (mostly regarding performance) but they will generally be stable unless you encounter something very specific like a hardware fault or a software bug (such as missing USB drivers). You can also find other custom firmware for Vivo Y12S PD2060F here:
• Custom Firmware: These custom firmware come in two different variants: some are just new versions of stock firmware while others add new features or improvements (such as standalone screen recorder). They are designed specifically for users who want to improve their device experience by adding custom features or making some changes on top of existing ones – these users don’t want bugs and don’t want a stable system so they often use them alone without having any other modifications done on top of them. If we were going to build our own custom firmware for Y12S PD2060F we would use these two variants since they offer a nice balance between stability and features, but if we were going for an alternative then we would be using stock firmware since it has more features than stock but less stability. We do recommend doing a full factory reset if possible as this will help you avoid these issues completely; however, if something goes wrong during flashing then maybe just selecting “install” instead of “uninstall” afterwards will correct things without needing a reset at all.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.