Anyone who is eligible for the Assurance Wireless telephone receives the phone free of charge with 250 minutes of free usage per month. This promotion has led many to sign up for the.
But, since you need to sign up as an active, verified, activated, and then reverify your access to the service, many users have accessibility problems. In fact, I’ve seen a lot of posts on forums online which claim “my Assurance wireless phone is not working.”
This article will be a response to this issue; I’ll discuss the reasons behind the problem and offer suggestions for resolving the issue.
My Assurance Wireless Phone Is Not Working – Causes
Make sure whether you’re Assurance Wireless account is certified. It doesn’t matter if previously been certified by the Assurance Wireless network or not. Assurance Lifeline requires users to confirm that they’re competent each year to continue using their Lifeline helpline via wireless.
However, if your wireless service ceases to function due to issues with certification, Assurance Wireless will contact you via email with regards to the due date for the annual certification. They will also inform you of the steps you need to take and the requirements.
Plan and phone deactivated
If you’ve just received your Assurance Wireless phone, the phone won’t work right from the box. Instead, it requires activation. If you have switched off your previously activated phone for more than 30 days, your service will be cancelled on the phone and you’ll be required to activate the phone again.
Problems with the phone
The problem could be related to the connectivity of your phone’s network. Start by turning the device’s “airplane mode. If the issue doesn’t go away then restart your phone. In the last resort option, you could try the hard reset and I’ll demonstrate how to do in the article.
My Assurance Wireless Phone Is Not Working – Best Fixes
Below are a few suggestions to fix the Assurance Lifeline phone working again.
1. Fix: reset Assurance wireless phone
- To reset your phone hard Android Assurance wireless smartphone, make sure to charge it to full power.
- Turn off it by holding the power button.
- Press and hold the power button as well as Volume up buttons simultaneously.
- If the phone starts to boot up, release the buttons.
- If you see a screen that reads “NO COMMAND,” press and hold the power button, then hit at the Volume Up button.
- By pressing the volume button, navigate to “Wipe data factory reset” by pressing the power button.
- Utilizing the volume down button, press ” Yes” by pressing the power button. The hard reset has been completed.
Solution 2: Re-certify your the Assurance wireless account
In order to be eligible for recertification, your household’s income must be in line with the guidelines that are in effect in your state. You may also be eligible by participating in assistance programs , such as Medicaid, Food Stamps, or SSI (Supplemental Security Income).
If you’re no eligible to use the service, you’ll be able to keep using the Assurance Wireless account and phone as a non-Lifeline customer. This is for a cost that is lower than $10 cents for each minute or per text. All you need to do is make sure you add at minimum 10 USD onto your account each 45 days.
3. Reactivate the plan and phone
- Call 611 and follow instructions.
- Enter your account’s PIN to activate your cell phone. activated.
Fix 4: Contact customer support
Have you tried everything above but the phone isn’t working or connecting to the internet?
If you have any questions, then you can reach Assurance Wireless customer support. Contact them via telephone at +1-888-321-580.
You can also dial 611 from you Assurance Wireless phone.
Fix 5: get Assurance wireless phone replacement
If you’re not able to have your phone activated or reset, look into an Assurance Wireless phone replacement. It comes with one year of warranty.
If you’re in the service and you are still within the warranty period, contact Assurance Wireless on 1-888-321-5880 and they will provide you with an alternative phone.
You may also request a new telephone through Assurance Wireless even if the phone you’re currently using is not covered anymore.
Assurance Wireless Troubleshooting
- The content on my website is not enough to make me happy. I need to write blog posts as well. The more content, the more people visit and read my site.
- I’m still not sure where to start. My main goal is to learn more about assurance wireless troubleshooting so I can create a content strategy.
Assurance Wireless Activation
Assurance Wireless Activation is a very popular topic right now. Here are some great examples on how to write the perfect article.
Assurancewireless Com Activate Phone
I’m looking for some info on how to write content on Assurancewireless.com. I know I have a lot to cover but I don’t know what angle I should be writing from.
Activate Assurance Wireless Phone
- I want to write content about Activate Assurance Wireless Phone
- In order to be successful with affiliate marketing, you need to know who the people are and what they want.
Assurance Wireless Activate Phone
- Assurance Wireless Activate Phone provides you with a prepaid wireless phone card for use in any GSM carrier worldwide.
- Activate your phone before you leave on vacation with this convenient and affordable travel phone! Activate your phone to take advantage of all these great benefits:
- – Unlimited worldwide calling
- – Free incoming calls
- – Call back from your hotel
- – Texting
How To Activate Assurance Wireless Phone
- People like to be assured when they do something. The more confident they are, the more likely they are to take action.
- But people like to be assured by the people around them as well. So it is important to connect with people on a personal level. When you build relationships with customers, you have an increased chance of getting a sale.
Assurance Wireless Activation Number
The topic title is “Assurance Wireless Activation Number.” There are 2 key phrases in this topic: “Assurance Wireless Activation Number” and “How to change the phone number?” The first key phrase in the title is “Assurance Wireless Activation Number.”
- www assurance wireless com annual certification
- my assurance wireless account pin
- assurance wireless recertification number
- www assurance wireless annual certification
- assurance wireless network
- assurance wireless activate replacement phone
- assurance wireless application annual certification
- check assurance wireless application
Why Is My Phone Not Getting Service?
If your phone isn’t receiving service, you may have to reconfirm you Assurance Wireless account. In the beginning, you must determine if you’re eligible.
If your phone is active and certified, it is recommended to switch the airplane mode ON and OFF or reboot your phone.
How Do I Connect My Mobile Phone to My Network?
- Go to the settings of your phone.
- Click on Connections after which you can access Mobile Networks
- Click on Access Point Names
- Make sure you have updated your APN settings. Here are the proper APN setting for you assurance Android phone:
- Save the settings, and then select Assurance as the active APN.
- Then, reboot your phone to ensure that the settings are in into effect and you are able to join the network of Assurance Wireless.
- The APN settings listed above are compatible with all Android phones, including Samsung.
Why Is My Internet Not Working on My Assurance Wireless Phone?
Your plan might have been cancelled or has yet being activated. A wrong APN setting could also trigger problems with internet connectivity. Additionally, your phone’s settings may be to blame. You could try restarting your phone and restart it if problems persist.
Assurance Wireless Activation Problems and Fixes
- Assurance Wireless asking for a PIN when activating
It is the six-digit number generated during registration. It is required for the activation of your plan and phone.
- I’m unable to find the Assurance Wireless PIN number for activation
You will find the Assurance Wireless activation PIN on the back of the letter of approval sent by Assurance Wireless. If you can’t remember your Assurance Wireless Account PIN, go to , login, and click “Forgot Password?”. Then, you will be asked a Secret Question to regenerate a PIN.