Download ROM2BOX Tool V3.3 Flash Unlock Update Full Tool. The ROM2Box is a smartphone repair software developed by ROMProvider.COM. By using this tool, you can repair numerous smartphones without authentication. The tool supports Qualcomm, Mediatek Spreadtrum, and QCOM smartphones. Including many download-disabled phones made available by Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and Realme.
Download ROM2BOX Tool V3.3 Flash Unlock Update Full Tool
- unlock tool crack
- xiaomi pro tool
- iremoval pro
- mtk auth bypass tool
- ibypasser cfg
- estech schematics
- xiaomi king tool
ROM2Box V3.Three – FIX Bugs, FRP Reset, and Helio G99 Added
ROM2Box V3.Three is the present-day version of the smartphone repairing software program created with the help of ROMProvider.COM. The software is designed to help cell smartphone repair technicians repair numerous smartphone types. This tool supports QCOM, Mediatek, and spreadtrum smartphones, such as many download-disabled phones from Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and Realme.
Today’s update of ROM2Box V3.3 comes with a few significant adjustments and improvements. The trouble causing unique issues while repairing smartphones has been fixed on this launch, one of the maximum noticeable modifications. The update has also brought real help for resetting and putting off FRP for Tecno/Infinix helio G99 gadgets.
- MTK Auth Bypass: ROM2box supports MTK gadgets and offers a passing approach for authenticating MTK devices.
- MTK FRP bypass: With ROM2box, you can easily pass the FRP lock on MTK gadgets.
- MTK Pattern user lock pass: ROM2box gives a skip approach for sample lock on MTK gadgets.
- MTK Flash Single partition: ROM2box helps unmarried partition flash for MTK gadgets.
- MTK full flash: You can use ROM2box to carry a full flash on MTK gadgets.
- MTK Read Full Firmware & Partitions: With ROM2box, you can study the complete firmware and walls of MTK devices.
- MTK Prepare Firmware for SP device: ROM2box can extract firmware using 7zip and assemble it for the SP device.
- MTK unlock/Relock bootloader: ROM2box supports unlocking and relocking bootloaders on MTK devices.
- QCOM Read Firmware: ROM2box supports studying firmware for QCOM devices.
- QCOM flash firmware: You can use ROM2box to flash the firmware on QCOM devices.
- QCOM skip FRP: ROM2box presents a bypass technique for FRP lock on QCOM devices.
- QCOM bypass Mi account: With ROM2box, you can bypass the Mi account lock on QCOM devices.
- QCOM bypass pattern: ROM2box provides a pattern lock bypass technique for QCOM gadgets.
- MTK skip Mi account: ROM2box presents a bypass technique for Mi account lock on MTK gadgets.
- QCOM Repair IMEI: ROM2box can repair the IMEI on QCOM gadgets.
- MTK Repair IMEI: ROM2box can repair the IMEI on MTK devices.
- MTK SP Flash tool: ROM2box supports the SP flash device on MTK devices.
- Spreadtrum flash: With ROM2box, you could, without problems, flash the firmware on Spreadtrum gadgets.
- Samsung FRP: ROM2box provides a passing method for FRP lock on Samsung devices.
- Samsung Flash: You can use ROM2box to flash the firmware on Samsung gadgets.
- Samsung Odin: ROM2box helps the use of Odin on Samsung gadgets.
- Download agent bundle: ROM2box adds 4GB of a thousand+ gadgets for download agents.
- XIAOMI QCOM: ROM2box provides a guide for 79+ Xiaomi smartphones with QCOM processors.
- Vivo QCOM: ROM2box presents a guide for 25+ Vivo smartphones with QCOM processors.
- Oppo QCOM: ROM2box presents a guide for 51+ Oppo smartphones with QCOM processors.
- Xiaomi MTK: ROM2box helps all Xiaomi MTK smartphones except for brand-spanking new models.
- Vivo MTK: ROM2box helps all Vivo MTK smartphones except for brand-spanking new models.
- Oppo QCOM: ROM2box supports all Oppo QCOM smartphones except for brand-spanking new models.
- Other MTK: ROM2box helps all different MTK smartphones.
- ADB Interface: ROM2box assists with the ADB interface.
- Fastboot Interface: ROM2box offers help for the fastboot interface.
- Bootloader release: ROM2box provides aid for unlocking bootloaders using 3 usual strategies and the MTK approach.
- fastboot to EDL: ROM2box allows 3 techniques for booting fastboot devices into EDL mode.
- fastboot flash: You can use ROM2box to flash firmware using the fastboot method.
- Scatter Flash: ROM2box Use to flash the scatter firmware with just a few clicks.
- Should wipe the user’s data following Flashing Mediatek Firmware.
- If any boot loops occur in the following flashing, use the Just Write the preloader (Which is discarded on every MTK operation)
- to flash Oppo/Realme, delete all partitions in the firmware folder. Add the name ‘Oppo.’
- Portable, it takes a few seconds to extract
Require USB Driver:
- MTK VCOM Driver
- SPRD USB driver for COM
- QCOM’s 9008 USB driver
- OPPO MTK QCOM Driver
- Limitations: Drag and Drop is not supported by Command Line Execution.
Read MTK Firmware:
- There are two choices there are 2 options: Read Firmware First, Flash.bin, and the other Partitions.
- WWR MTK tool requires extracting Flash.bin and dumping the partition instead
- Connect the phone using VCOM Mod Navigate to the Mediatek/Firmware reader and click on the desired button.
Read QCOM Firmware:
- EMMCDL Single Method, FH-Loader Not Included
- Go to QCOM/Firmware Reader, Select Firehose, Select USB COM, and Click Read.
- Notice: if any error, such as a firehose, Sahara, or an incorrect selection of a file, can cause immediate CMD closure
- Go to Mediatek/service/Disable auth
Mediatek lets you access the bootloader
- Go to Mediatek/service/bootloader unlock
QCOM Disable Auth:
- All devices included have already been patched
- MTK Client by B.Kerler
- Platform tools by Google
- The Android LIB is a product from Regaw@XDA.
- Unison tools for spreading
- Compile and GUI using ROMProvider.COM (Source is available via Git)
- Modified fastboot with an advanced version
- of an additional advanced EDL Mod
- One-click the fastboot unbrick option.
- The added Xiaomi Sideload (rn8)
- Mediatek Masked brings a better experience.
- We have added a fully functional QCOM firmware reader to both UFS and emmc
- There is an additional option available to make the program from scratch.
- Design and console enhancement
- ADB has added the option to read partition tables
- Samsung Added Following Model Via EDL One Click FRP, Read, Flash, Safe Format for A015, A02s,A115f,A70,J4,J4,M01,M02,M11
- Honor added them to the following Model Read Firmware/ Flash Firmware, including honor 50 pro, honor 50 lite Honor 60, and nova 8i, and tests on Nova 9, Nova 9 Pro, Nova 10, Nova 10 Pro, and Huawei Mate 50e.
- Oppo Realme added support for the FRP model: Reset a77s, k10 4G, Oppo-A36-PESM10, Oppo-K7-5G-PCLM50, Read Flash Reset erase for GT-Master-Explorer, Oppo-K10-Vitality-Edition, Oppo-Pad-OPD2101, realme-x50m, realme-x50t, Reno2-5G-CPH1907, Reno-3-vitality, Reno-5G, Reno-7-5G-PFJM10 test model find x3, find x3 lite.
- The Asus has added assistance for Zenfone 7 Pro, Zenfone 8, Zenfone 5, ROG 6, ROG 5, ROG 2, ROG3, and Max M2.
- Lenovo announced the support of K12 Pro, Q706F.
- ROM2BOX Tool V3.2 Flash Unlock Update Full Tool Free Download
- Meizu: added Support for Meizu 18s Pro, 15 Lite, 16, 16th, 16th Plus,
- Other: support added AGM X3, AGM X3, AGM A9
- Run Install.bat and then type “yes” to replace files from previous versions
- Users must erase their data after flashing Mediatek firmware. Users must wipe their data after flashing Mediatek
- If any boot loops occur after flashing, write preloader (which is discarded in each MTK feature)
- To flash Oppo/Realme, delete all partitions in the firmware folder. Include the name “Oppo.”
How To Use?
- The first step is to get the ZIP file by clicking the link below.
- After that, you must remove all files from the drive c: It’s vitally crucial.
- Then you need to open the folder from where you must extract all the files.
- Run the ” ROM2Box.exe”
- After that, you’ll need to install all the drivers you already have installed. If not, skip this step.
- Connect the phone and attempt to perform any task
- Enjoy !!!
Compatible: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1, along with Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: If you are looking to test the above tool, make a backup of your personal information from the device you use for an Android Smartphone or Tablet. Because flashing any recovery or Firmware could cause the device to be damaged.
Credits The ROM2Box was developed as a service by the developers. Therefore, all credit goes to the developer who distributes the software for free.
Rom2Box Tool v3.1 Latest Update Tool
Rom2Box Tool v3.2 Latest Update Tool
Rom2Box Tool v3.3 Latest Update Tool