iPhone and Android Team DR.LINH Thanh Apple Phong Baria Version Multi Tool – Phong Baria team has recently released an updated RAMDISK tool version 6.2.1 that can perform many tasks on Apple devices equipped with A5-A6 chips. The tool comes with several functions, including running iPwndfu in mode and connecting to SSH the iDevice, factory setting data, and fixing iServer (*.sisv).
iPhone and Android Team DR.LINH Thanh Apple Phong Baria Version Multi Tool
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
The RAMDISK tool allows users to view information on their devices, enable SSH ports, block the iCloud menus, restart iDevice, and even fix carrier logos. It also allows users to create active files, block the hello screen, restore baseband, and even block iOS 15 updates. It can also repair jailbreak issues, wipe all data, recover the active mode, deactivate baseband, and even unlock carriers.
The tool can also scan iDevice information, detect fake iOS, and refresh and repair app banks. This Samsung FRP testing mode can erase FRP. At the same time, the Qualcomm services can be factory reset (EDL). Safe format (EDL) reset FRP (EDL), disabling MiCloud (EDL) Bootloader unlock (EDL), and unblocking bootloaders (Sideload) Factory reset (Sideload) reset FRP (Sideload) Boot skip (Sideload) Mi DM fix (Fastboot) Factory reset (Fastboot) or the reset of FRP (Fastboot).
The tool can perform EDL flashing, erase FRP, flash, and fastboot flash. To perform MediaTek functions, RAMDISK tool can perform the following functions: RAMDISK tool can perform factory resets (BROM), erase FRP (BROM) Oppo/RMX fix DL (BROM) (BROM), IML FIX (BROM), and Backup of NV (BROM) and NVM restore (BROM) (BROM), erase NV (BROM) (BROM), bypassing AUTH SAFE FORMAT (BROM) and unlock your bootloader (BROM), Xiaomi account erase (BROM), Xiaomi DM FIX (BROM), Xiaomi DM FIX (Fastboot) factory reset (Fastboot) and reset FRP (Fastboot) along with scatter flashing.
The Features iPhone or iPad
- A5-A6 Run iPwndfu Mode Users can be in IPwndfu mode
- A5-A6 Boot iDevice Ramdisk Users can boot their device from the RAM disk
- A5-A6 Connect SSH to iDevice Users can connect to their devices using SSH
- A5-A6 Backup Active iDevice Users can back up their devices.
- A5-A6 Factory Reset Data Does a factory reset of the device
- A5-A6 Restore the active iDevice Users can reset their device
- A5-A6 Fix iServer (*.sisv) Corrections iServer issues
- A5-A6 Read the ID & Number It reads the device ID and number
- A5-A6 Get information about HDD iDevice Gets information regarding this device’s drive for hard disks
- A5-A6 Change Serial Number Users can change the serial number of the device.
- A5-A6 Create Active File Makes active files
- A5-A6 Bypass Hello iOS 15 – 16 It bypasses the hello screen On iOS 15 and 16.
- A5-A6 Fix Still Carrier Logo Corrects the logo of the carrier
- A5-A6 Restore Baseband Restores the baseband of the device.
- A5-A6 Block Update iOS 15 The device is prevented from upgrading to iOS 15
- A5 Read Information Device Finds out details about the device
- A5 Open SSH Port The device opens an SSH port on the device.
- A5 Factory Reset data It performs a factory reset of the device
- A5 Bypass Hello Screen This bypasses the Hello screen
- A5 Fix Still Carrier Logo Corrects the logo of the carrier
- A5 Boot iDevice Ramdisk The device boots into an internal memory disk
- A5 Recovery and Backup of Active File Users can back up and restore active files
- A5 Hide iCloud Menu Blocks the iCloud menu
- A5 Reboot iDevice Reboots the device.
- A5 Purple Mode Bypass Starts purple mode bypass
- A5 Start Purple Mode Starts in the purple mode.
- A5 Open SYSCFG Software Opens SYSCFG software
- A5 Modify Serial Number Tool Users can modify the serial number.
- A5 A5 Arduino Port Compatibility with iPad mini iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPhone 4s. and iPod 5
- A6 Read More Information Device Finds out information on the device
- A6 Open SSH Port It opens an SSH port on the device.
- A6 Factory Reset data It performs a factory reset of the device
- A6 Bypass Hello Screen This bypasses the Hello screen
- A6 Fix Still Carrier Logo Corrects the logo of the carrier
- A6 Boot iDevice Ramdisk It boots the device onto an internal memory disk
- A6 The Backup and Restore of Active Files Users can back up and restore active files
- A6 Hide iCloud Menu Removes the iCloud menu
- A6 Reboot iDevice
MediaTek along with Qualcomm Features:
- FACTORY RESET Supported (BROM) Supported (EDL, Sideload, Fastboot)
- ERASE FRP Supported (BROM) Supported (EDL, Sideload, Fastboot)
- Authorization Bypass Supported (BROM) Not supported
- SAFE FORMAT Supported (BROM) Supported (EDL, Sideload)
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER Supported (BROM) Supported (EDL)
- NV BACKUP Supported (BROM) Not supported
- Restore NV Supported (BROM) Not supported
- NV ERASE Supported (BROM) Not supported
- Xiaomi DM Fix Supported (BROM, Fastboot) Supported (Fastboot)
- Oppo/RMX Fix DL Supported (BROM) Not supported
- Xiaomi ACCOUNT ERROR Supported (BROM) Not supported
- Scatter Flashing Supported Not supported
- Reset FRP Supported (Fastboot) Supported (EDL, Sideload, Fastboot)
Overall it is clear that the RAMDISK tool from team DR.LINH the team behind Thanh Apple – Phong Baria is an extremely powerful tool that can accomplish a range of tasks on Apple devices that have A5-A6 chips. It is user-friendly and simple to use and is a good option for people who want to perform various functions using their Apple devices.
- Factory Reset data using DFU ModeUsers can now reset their devices to factory settings using the DFU mode by using RAMDisk. Ramdisk tool.
- Fix tab iPhone JailbrokenThis tool allows you to resolve any issues caused by an un-jailbroken iPhone.
- Fix to DFU Mode: Users can use this feature to repair their device when it gets locked in the DFU Mode.
- Fix Auto Setup DriverThis tool helps customers solve issues arising from drivers’ auto-setup for their gadgets.
- Check IOS by using Recovery Mode Users can now verify whether they are running the IOS version running on the device by using the Recovery mode via Ramdisk. Ramdisk tool.
It’s wonderful to observe the Ramdisk tool getting upgraded with new features to help users troubleshoot and resolve device issues. We appreciate your providing this update.
How To Download
There are a few simple steps to download the iPhone and Android Team DR.LINH Thanh Apple Phong Baria app. First, go to the Gsmatoztool.com. Next, select the app and click on the ‘Install’ or ‘Download’ button. Once the app is installed, you can launch it and start using it.