Ishaq-GSM Tool MTP Test Mode FRP Remove Samsung
It Ishaq-GSM Tool’s MTP bypass for Samsung Android 9-12 devices. This tool will work on all devices if you’ve enabled testing mode on the emergency dial. In the GSM industry, many boxes or tools are running to support this technique, so should you require a lightweight tool, download and install this application. It is available in only 2MB and works across all windows computers.
Features ISHAQ-GSM Tool:
IShaq GSM Tool MTP Test Mode FRP Remove Samsung Tool
- unlock tool crack
- xiaomi pro tool
- iremoval pro
- mtk auth bypass tool
- ibypasser cfg
- estech schematics
- xiaomi king tool
- MTP Enable ADB
MTP is ” Media Transfer Protocol.” When Android implements this protocol, it is viewed by the computer as the “media device.” The media transfer protocol was widely advertised as a standard protocol for the transfer of MP3 files into digital players with Windows Media Player and similar software
- MTP Read Info
With these functions, you can access all the information on Samsung devices in one click, not USB debugging.
- ADB Erase FRP
This function allows users to unblock the FRP lock while in ADB mode. First, you must switch to test mode, then choose USB Debugging. Click on the button. Within a matter of minutes, FRP will be removed, and you will be able to view directly the screen that displays your home page on your phone.
- Scan Port
This button can be used to verify whether the device is in good working order with the PC or not. You must install drivers and replace the cable if your device isn’t visible as a COM port.
How To Use?
- In the beginning, you must first download the file using the following link
- After that, you need to remove all the files from C: drive this is extremely crucial
- Then you need to open the folder from where you need to extract the entire file
- Run the “ISHAQ-GSM-TOOL-FRP.exe“
- After that, you’ll need to install all drivers if you have already installed them. You can skip this step
- Connect the phone to your computer and open an emergency dial pad on your Samsung phone. Samsung phone.
- Next, dial “*#0*#” and switch off the USB debugging. Next, you’ll have to click the ADB erase FRP button.
- Enjoy !!!
Support: The tool is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Create a backup: If you are looking to test the tool above, you should backup the personal information on Your Android Smartphone or Tablet. Because flashing any firmware or recovery could damage the device.
Credits Ishaq’s GSM Toolis developed and released by its developer. The total credit goes to the creator for sharing the tool for free.
Download Link:: Link