MTK Auth bypass Tool V50 (MTK META MODEUTILITY) Latest Version Free Download. is a Windows program that allows you to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure boot protection) from any MediaTek phone. To prevent third-party Flashing and Misuse of your Android smartphone, all Android smartphones come with USB protection. Without authorization or authorization, you can’t flash or unlock your phone in this situation. You can bypass your phone’s authentication security using the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Utility.
MTK Auth bypass Tool V50 (MTK META MODEUTILITY) Latest Version Free Download
MTK Auth Bypass Tool 51 (MTK Metric Mode Utility). You can use this tool to identify any Oppo or Vivo, Tecno, and Xiaomi Redmi smartphones into the SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, or UMT. MRT. MCT. CM2 Dongle for flashing, unlocking, and repairing the phone. It supports Windows 11, 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7, and XP (32 &64bit). Architecture.Features MTK META Utility
MTK Brom Mode
- – Disable Author
- – Dump preloader
- – Crash Preloader
- – Brom Preloader To Crash
- – Samsung MTK Force Brom (DM)
- – Samsung MTK Exit Brom
- – Samsung MTK Rebuild PMT (DM)
- – FRL-L22 Y9A Force Brom
- – Reboot Meta
- – Reboot AT Mode
- Reboot Factory Mode
- – Reboot Fastboot Mode
- – VIVO SEC NEW Read info (FM).
- – Analyze MTKA DA
- Analyze Preloader
- – See Meta Info
- – Read Part (META).
- – Format Part, Meta
- – Write Part
- – Dump MDDB/APDB
- – DUMP NV Regions / (META).
- – Dump user area (Meta).
- – Dumping PGPT (Meta).
- – Dumping EXT_CSD(META)
- – EMMC Health Check /META
- – Factory Reset – META
- Factory Reset – META 2
- – Gen FRP Reset PKG (META)
- – Learn more about NVRAM
- – Wipe NVRAM
- – Type NVRAM
- Unlock Network
- ADB Info
- Fastboot Information
- – Exit Fastboot mode
- – Xiaomi Enable Diag (ADB)
- Install APK (ADB).
- – Disable the Payjoy APP (ADB).
- – Generic ADB Bypass FRP
- – Factory Reset for Generic Fastboots
- – Generic Fastboot FRP WIP Wipe
- – Wipe NVRAM_NVDATA.
- – Extract Super IMG
- – Extract OFP MTK + QCOM
- – Extract Samsung ROM (MTK)
- – Extract Huawei UPDATE (MTK)
- – Extract OnePlus ROM (.ops)
- – Extract LG ROM (.kdz)
- Extract RedMagic (payload.bin).
- Samsung Reboots to Download Mode
- – Samsung Read Info Download Mode
- – Samsung Factory Reset (MTP)
- – Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- – Huawei Fastboot To Upgrade
- – Huawei Normal To Upgrade
- – VIVO Demo Remove (AT)
- – VIVO Demo Remove (MT6877T)
- – PGPT To Scatter
- – Scatter to PGPT
MTK META utility V50:
I found out that some people had corrupted UFS_LU0/EMMC_BOOT1 during attempts to exit Brom with other tools. (They’re writing preloader at offset 0x0 instead of 0.×1000/0x800).) WRONG! Here is how to Exit BootROM.
– BootROM now allows you to write (EMMCBOOT1/UFS ULU0)
You will receive (status sec data not allowed (0xC002000C) if you try to write it as SPFT memory. But now, you can quickly write it with MTK META utility.
Note: You can write “LU1/BOOT2” instead of “LU0/BOOT1”. It is just a second copy of the preloader (Backup Region) that you need for these cases.
– USB Wait Timeout Increased to 400000 Milliseconds (6.5 Minutes).
Do you think it’s necessary to force Brom mode from download mode on these devices? Or, it’s too late:
– Samsung Galaxy J7+ – MT6757
– Samsung Galaxy J7 Max – MT6757
– Samsung Galaxy On Max – MT6757
– Samsung Grand Prime+ – MT6737T
– Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace – MT6737T
– Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime – MT6737T
– Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) – MT6757
– Samsung Galaxy J7 Max – SM-G615F – MT6757
– Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus – SM-G532F – MT6737T
$ – This software comes without any implied or express warranty.
The authors are not liable for damages resulting from the software’s use.
Use it at your risk
How to Use?
- Download & Extract the MTK Auth Bypass Utility or MTK Meta Mode Utility to your PC.
- Run MTKMETAUtility.exe
- Install LibUSB Windows32 driver onto your computer.
- Now, power off your phone
- Turn the volume up and power buttons to insert a USB Cable
- Click to disable Secure Boot
- Force BROM is an alternative to Disable Secure Boot.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security on your phone.
- To unlock your phone, you can use any unlock tools, such as SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box, UMT, or CM2, to do so.
Hello, For those who used MTK META Utility to perform the Samsung Force BootROM operation
How to Fix a Samsung Phone Bricked Due to (KG Locked/Active/Normal CTRL Status (0) and Tracfone) While trying to force from
– This type is done using WatchDog & power controllers and special SoC BIT registers.
– Expect no Usb fix.
– A second solution is to read BOOT2 in eMMC Flash or LU1 UFS cases and write it back to the IC, the BOOT2 to BOOT1 read to LU2, and LU2 write LU0.
– The LU2 &BOOT1 are secondary backup copies for the preloader. You can also use them to create primary boot regions.
BOOT1 in eMMC flash is the primary region, BOOT2-B in eMMC Flash is the second region (BOOT-2B) in eMMC Flash, and LU0 in UFS flash is the immediate region (BOOT-1A) in UFS Flash & LU1 in UFS is the second region (BOOT-2B) in UFS Flash.
MediaTek for UFS (Samsung’s case Combo Boot mode): The (BOOT1) and (BOOT2-area content) of MediaTek for eMMC do not match. If you write (LU2 and U0), it might cause dm-verity corruption. However. I can fix this quickly by writing firmware.
We strongly advised against using this method to secure devices of this type, but people ignored them and tried it anyway. It is important to remember to take the developers’ advice as they know exactly what the software is supposed to do.
Download Link:: Mediafire – Usersdrive –Mega – Google Drive – 4shared – OneDrive – TeraBox
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.