Download SamFw FRP Tool 2.7.1 Latest Version
Download SamFw FRP Tool 2.7.1 – Remove Samsung FRP One Click. is a no-cost, latest One-Click ADB Reset and Enable FRP application that allows users to activate ADB USB debugging Mode using Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and to bypass FRP locks from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 devices. This brand new tool offers a straightforward method to unblock FRP on Samsung in just a minute. If you are looking for an easy tool to reset the FRP locks from your Samsung phone, follow these easy steps are tracked, and you can download the SamFW FRP tool v2.7.1 on your personal computer.
- Dump Tool By HalabTech Free Backup/Restory/Flashing Tool
- VIVO Fastboot Tool Unlock/ Relock Bootloader/ Fastboot Mode Tool
- Download S-TECH MTK TOOL V5.0 Best Free MTK/Qualocmm Unlock Tool
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 1
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 2
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 3
- Telegram Group
Download SamFw FRP Tool 2.7.1 – Remove Samsung FRP One Click
Safe Tool Allowed Users to:
- Test Mode (*#0*#)
- MTP Mode
- ADB Mode
- Download Mode
- Odin Flash
Features SamFw FRP Tool:
- Remove FRP
- Factory Reset
- Disable Knox
- Change CSC (Beta)
SamFw FRP Tool 2.7.1 – Remove Samsung FRP One Click
- Open Browser >> Youtube || Google Map || Samsung
- Browser (Galaxy Store)
- Factory Reset
- ADB FRP (Old)
- Disable OTA Update
- ADB FRP (New)
- Exit Download Mode
- Soft brick fix
- FRP Android 5/6 (Method 1)
- FRP Android 5/6 (Method 2)
SamFw FRP Tool 2.7.1
- BL, AP, CP, CSC, DATA
- Check MD5
- Nand Erase
- Check Driver signature enforcement status
- Disable Driver signature enforcement
- Enable Driver signature enforcement
Update v2.0 25/05/2022
- Remove open website step after removing FRP
- Fix check ADB connection after enabling ADB
- Add Read Info MTP
- Add Disable Knox
- Include Factory Reset (2 methods)
- Add MTP Open Browser
- ADB Add ADB Removing FRP (2 ways)
- Add Reboot MTP
Update v2.1 27/05/2022
- Fix incorrect text after removing FRP and Delete Knox
- Open Device Manager
- Fix UI bug
SamFw FRP Tool
Update v2.2 27/05/2022
- Enhance FRP/Factory Reset/Disable Knox (Fix Success removed, but note that the fix is not working)
Update v2.3 28/05/2022
- – Fix AT USB Connection
- Important update Fix FRP Remove/Factory reset/Disable Knox for the new model and older PC. Make sure to update your system as quickly as you can!
- Update Factory Reset fully automatize
Update v2.4 3/6/2022
- – Add disable drive signature
- + ADB to disable OTA Update
- – Add Open Browser multi options (Youtube/Google Map/Samsung Browser
- – Optimize UI
Update v2.5 5/6/2022
- – – Optimize and Allow ADB function
- Improve Reboot Function
- – – Optimize read information function
- Create Stop button
- – Add Exit Download mode/ Add Softbrick Download mode fix
- – Add ADB Set Language
- – Fix Disable Drive signature enforcement
Update v2.6 7/6/2022
- • Add binary reboot mode (Download mode 0)
- – Add read information to the Download mode
- – Add FRP Remove old Android 5/6
- – the ability to remove the bloatware Samsung
- – Optimize Reset Download mode
- – Optimize Factory Reset
- – Fix load libraries problem
Update v2.7 14/6/2022
- ADB Battery information – ADB Information about the battery
- – Add Odin Flash
- – Add ADB reboot/reboot download mode/reboot recovery mode
- – Include showing the number of COM on the device list
- — Add Farsi (Iran) fa-rIR language code
- – Add disable driver signature status check
- – Add List supported CSC check
- – Correct the loading process
- – – Fix read information Download mode
- – Optimize the auto-detect of MTP/Download mode when reading information/rebooting
Update v2.7.1 14/6/2022
- – Make small changes to fix a bug
How To Use?
- In the beginning, you must get the ZIP file by clicking the following link
- After that, you need to remove all the files from the drive c: this is extremely crucial
- Then you need to open the folder that you need to extract the entire file
- Run the ” SamFw FRP Tool“
- Before using the tool, install it and download the Samsung driver on your computer.
- The tool has the features described below.
- FRP =>> Disable FRP
- Make the change to the CSC>> Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi connection first.
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.7.1 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Enable Test Mode
- Refresh the welcome screen and then tap Emergency Call Press #0#.
- Connect to your Samsung Android smartphones to Android 10.9 11, and 12 phones to your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, and 12
- Connect the PC to it and connect to the PC, and Test Mode will display.
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.7.1 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Select COM PORT
- Launch the FRP Tool.
- Choose the COM Port
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.7.1 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Remove FRP
- Removing FRP in the FRP Section using”Remove FRP.
- The FRP lock must be released by pressing Allow to allow on your phone.
- Choose Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s all.
Support: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Create a backup: If you are interested in trying the above tool, make a backup of your personal information from the device you use for an Android Smartphone or Tablet. Flashing any recovery or Firmware could cause the device to be damaged.
Credits The tool SamFw FRP is developed for distribution by its developer. The total credit goes to the developer who distributes the device at no cost.