Geeklock Utility Tool V0.0.0.4 Updated with New options
Download Geeklock Utility Free Tool. is a small application designed for Windows computers. It allows users to remove FRP, reset data in the ADB mode, remove Samsung’s OPPO Update Enabled Diag Port (ADB ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot), Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot), Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot), Device Information (Fastboot), ADB Action, Fastboot Action. It helps to resolve numerous software issues using the use of a single cli tool. There is no requirement to download or install.
- CAM Tool By Sanny KP Latest Tool
- iUnlock Remove After A Long Time Returns Fmi OFF iCloud Unlock Service Tool
- How To Reset Spectrum Router
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 1
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 2
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 3
- Telegram Group
Features Geeklock Utility Tool:
- Take FRP off,
- Reset Data in ADB mode
- Remove Samsung OPPO Update Enable Diag Port (ADB / ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot),
- Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot),
- Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot),
- Details about Devices (Fastboot),
- ADB Action,
- Fastboot Action
Download Geeklock Utility Free Tool
- Read more about Xiaomi Information. Xiaomi Info
- Read about Moto Info
- Commserver Moto
- Huawei ID
- Fix IMEI 0 Moto
- Factory Reset
- Reset Recovery
- Unbrick Active A
- Unbrick Active B
- Obtain Logo Original
- Fix Logo One Click
- Active Diag
- IMEI Original Samsung
- Storage Celebration Backup SAM
Geeklock Utility Free Tool
What is the best way to use it?
- In the beginning, you must get the ZIP file by clicking the following link
- After that, you need to unzip all the files on C: drive. It’s highly crucial
- Then you need to open the folder that you need to extract all the files
- Execute this executable ” Menu Utilidades 0.0.0.4.exe.”
- After that, you’ll need to install all the drivers you already have installed. If not, skip this step.
- Connect the phone to the internet and try to accomplish any task
- Enjoy !!!
Support: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: If you are looking to test the above tool, you should back up the personal data on Your Android Smartphone or Tablet. Because flashing any recovery or Firmware could damage the device.
Credits: Geeklock Utility Tool was developed as a service by and for the creator. The total credit goes to the developer who distributes the tool at no cost.