Download ROM2Box v2.9 Zip Setup – No Activation
ROM2Box is a smartphone repair tool created by ROMProvider.COM. You can use this tool to repair many smartphones free of charge without authentication. This tool supports QCOM and Mediatek smartphones. It also includes many download-disabled phones from Oppo (Vivo, Xiaomi, Realme).
ROM2Box v2.9 Latest Version MTK Tool Free Download
Changes in V2.9
- ipwnder for windows coded by gautamgreat
- xgrinda aio download
- unlock tool crack free download
- tps xiaomi tool
- avengers tool
- Download ATUnlock Tool V2.09.18
- AHT PORT TOOL V2 Android LG Samsung ADB FRP Tool
- Send XML Option for all qcom Devices Now ROM2box fully supports us via XML
- Many Oppo & realme Phones now have pre-config XML
- QCN backup Restore is now available
- Spreadtrum FRP was added (fastboot).
- Spreadtrum FRP is now available on all itel smartphones
- Spreadtrum FRP for certain Tecno & infinix phone models
- MTK added a Success & Error message
- Consol output has been beautified
- Support added for oppo locate x5
- Support for Asus ROG Phone 6 & Lenovo TB-607F
- Oppo a76 and Reno7A 4G support (tested)
- Pre-Config FRP Pattern & Firmware Reading Script Included for certain Oppo Phones
- Now, follow this guide to create custom XML to access critical partitions like modem & bootloader
No Auth XIAOMI COM:
No Auth Xiaomi Flash is available for the following models: Redmi 9 power and redmi redmi 9t pro, Poco f1, Redmi k20 pros, Redmi f1, Redmi k20/redmi k20, redmi k20 pro. Redmi k20 to redmi k20. Redmi black shark 4, mix 3 and mix 2, all older releases before 2018
No Auth Oppo Realme QCOM:
No Auth Oppo Realme Flash for following model, Realme GT master edition, Realme 9 5G SE, realme q3s, q3t, realme x2 pro, realme x3, x3 superzoom, reno 10x zoom, oppo a33, a53, a33s, a73, a74, a76, a95, a96, f17, f19, f21 pro, realme 7i, c15, c17, reno 4,4pro, reno5, reno6 720g, reno7 4g sd680, find x5,
No Auth Vivo QCOM:
No Auth Vivo Flash is required for the following models Y91-93, Y95 and Y20, y20i, y53, y53s, y55, y55s, y66, v11Pro, and y71.
Asus EDL Flash: ROG5, ROG6 + older
OnePlus EDL Flash: Nord N20 5G, OnePlus N10, 7T, 8T, N100 + older
Samsung EDL Flash via test point boot-repair
Features of the ROM2Box
- Run Install.bat and enter yes to replace any old files
- You must erase all user data following flashing Mediatek firmware
- Flashing can cause boot loops.
- Oppo/Realme flashing: Delete all partitions from your firmware folder.
- It will not send any patch.xml.
Require USB Driver:
- MTK VCOM Driver
- SPRD COM driver
- QCOM9008 USB driver
- QCOM Driver
- Limitations — No drag-and-drop, command line Execution.
Download MTK Firmware:
- There are 2 ways to read Firmware. First Flash.bin or other Partitions.
- WWR MTK tool requires Extract Flash.bin (or dump partition)
- Connect your phone to VCOM Mod. Click Mediatek/Firmware reader and click on the desired button
- EMMCDL Single-Method, FH Loader Not Included
- Go to QCOM/Firmware Reader, Select Firehose, Click on the USB COM button, and then click on the Read button.
- Note: If there is an error, such as a Sahara or firehose, or incorrect file selection, it may result in Immediate CMD Close
- Go to Mediatek/service/Disable auth
Mediatek unlocks your bootloader:
- Go to Mediatek/service/bootloader unlock
QCOM Disabled Author:
- All included devices pre-patched
- MTK Client from B.Kerler
- Google platform tools
- Android LIB from Regaw@XDA
- Spreadtrumn tools work in unison
- Compile & GUI by ROMProvider.COM. Source on Git
Download Link:: Link
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.