SamFw FRPTool 3.0 – Get rid of Samsung FRP in just one click
SamFWFRP Tool is a One-Click ADB Enable/Reset FRP Program that allows users to enable ADB USB Debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*#. This will allow them to bypass the Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, or 12 version FRP lock. This new tool makes it easy to unlock FRP for Samsung in less than 1 minute.
- Kh Emmc Tools V1.9 Crack Latest Version Free Download
- iPhBypass Tool Latest Version Free Download
- Viper Team TIR FRP Removal Tool
SamFw FRP Tool version 3.0 has been released today.
- With one click, remove FRP
- CSC changes in just one click (beta).
With one click, remove FRP.
- Connect the phone and the PC to install the Samsung driver. If not installed.
- To access emergy, dial *#0*#
- Click Remove FRP
- If USB debugging is enabled on the phone, you can click Accept.
- After removing FRP, you will reboot your phone, and it will close.
Test mode (*#0*#
- . can remove FRP
- Factory reset
- Knox should be disabled.
- CSC modification (This function is used to change the CSC to the supported CSC. [ADB] – To view the complete list of supported CSC, please use
- Open browser
- Factory reset
- Complete Information (includes Root Checker)
- Disable OTA updating
- ADB FRP Old and New Method
- Samsung account deleted (This function only works in Settings and is not supported by the locked state.
- Bloatware can be deleted (for Korean, Japanese, and US versions)
- Information on batteries
- Get List supported CSC (For [TEST MODE] Change CSC)
- Remove screen lock (Root)
- Set language
- Exit the Download mode
- Soft brick Fix
- FRP Android 5/6 (support some models. If your device fails to work, you will see an error.
- Save the most recent flash files.
- Auto-detect file, select slot
- Auto-extract a ZIP file
- Ignore MD5 checksum
- Check Driver signature enforcement status
- Disable/Enable Driver signature enforcement
- Install Samsung USB driver
- Install VC++ 2015. (for ADB works).
- MTP Reboot System
- MTP Reboot Download mode
- MTP Binary Mode
- ADB Reboot System
- ADB Reboot Download mode
- ADB Recovery Mode
- ADB Power off
Check out this infographic.
- Find out more Information about the MTP mode
- Check out the Information about the Download Mode
- Install XAPK straight
- Install any Samsung app to dual-message
- Reset Factory mode
- [ROOT] Modify SN
- [ROOT] Replace battery cycle
- [ROOT] View your WiFi passwords
Update v2.0 25/05/2022
- Remove open website step after removing FRP
- Fix check ADB connection after enabling ADB
- Add to reading Info MTP
- Add Disable Knox
- Factory Reset 2 methods
- Add HTMLTP To Open Browser
- Add ADB Remove FRRP (2 methods)
- Add MTP
Update v2.1 27/05/2022
- Correct the wrong text when you Remove FRP & Disable Knox
- Add open Device Management
- Fix UI issue
Update v2.2 27/05/2022
- Optimize FP/Factory Repair/Disable Knox (Fix success removed, notice that it failed)
Update v2.3 on 28/05/2022
- Fix AT USB Connection
- Important Update: Fix FRP Remove/Factory Repair/Disable Knox in new and old computers. Please update ASAP!
- Full-Automated Update Factory Reset
Update v2.4 3/6/2022
- – Add disable drive signature
- – Add ADB to Disable OTA Updating
- – Add Open Browser multi options (Youtube/Google Map/Samsung Browser
- Optimize UI
Update v2.5 – 5/6/2022
- Optimize Enable ADB operation
- – Optimize Reboot
- Optimize Read info
- – Add the Stop button
- – Add Exit Download mode/Add Fix Softbrick download mode
- Add ADB Setting Language
- – Fix Disable Drive signature enforcement
Update v2.6 07/6/2022
- – Add reboot Binary (Download mode 0.)
- – Add read information in the Download mode
- – Add FRP Removing old Android 5/6
- – Add Remove bloatware Samsung
- – Optimize Reset Download mode
- Optimize Factory Reset
- – Fix load libraries problem
Update v2.7 14/6/2022
- – Add ADB battery information
- – Add Odin Flash
- – Add ADB reboot/reboot download mode/reboot recovery mode
- – Add show COM numbers to the device list
- Add Farsi language code
- – Add disable driver signature status check
- – Add List supported CSC check
- Fix loading progress
- – Fix Read information Download mode
- Optimize: When reading info/Reboot, Auto detect MTP/Download modes
Update v2.7.1, 14/6/2022
- Fix small bugs
Big Update v.3.0 12/7/2022
- – Add [MTP] Allow secret code to your Verizon phone (*#06# and *#0 *#,…)
- – Add [TestMode] to disable Factory mode
- – Fix [MTP] Learn Information: Show FAIL for some device
- – Fix [DLM] – A small error
- – Improve [TestMode] . Change CSC.
- – Improve [ADB] Get List supported CSC: Support S22 series
- – Improve [ADB] SU
- – Improve [ADB] Disable/Enable AOTA: Update for a more variant
- – Improve [ADB] Remove Bloatware: Get some Verizon bloatware
- Fix bugs
- Security update
How To Use
- You will first need to download zip files from the following link
- Next, you will need to unzip all files at C: drive It is essential
- Next, open the folder in which you wish to extract all files.
- Run the ”
- Before using the utility, please install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
- . can find the following functions in the tool.
- =>> DisableFRP
- Edit the CSC =>> Connect your Samsung FRP phone to a first WiFi network.
- SamFW FRPTool V3.0 Download Free Android 9, 11, 12, FRP ADB Enable 1-Click Tool Enable Mode
- Go back to the original welcome screen and tap Emergency Call Press.
- Connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, or 12 phones
- to the computer and the Test Mode display.
- SamFW FRPTool V3.0. Download Free Android 9, 11, 12 FRPADB. Select COM PORT
- Launch the FRP Tool.
- Choose the COM Port
- SamFW FRPTool V3.0 Download Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 FRP ADB Allow One-Click Tool to Remove FRP
- Click on the Remove Frp button to remove FRP in the FRP Section.
- Wait for the FRP to be unlocked by tapping Allow.
- Set up Samsung Wizard.
- That’s all.
How To Download SamFw FRP Tool 3.0.1
Go to the SamFw FRP Tool website and click on the Download Now button. On the next screen, select the operating system and version that you are using. Click on the Download button to start the download process.
Download Link:: Mediafire – Usersdrive –Mega – Google Drive – 4shared – OneDrive – TeraBox
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.