Geeklock Utility Tool Free Tool
Geeklock Utility Tool is a small utility designed for Windows computers. It allows users to remove FRP, reset data in the ADB mode, remove Samsung’s OPPO Update Enabled Diag Port (ADB ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot), Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot), Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot), Device Information (Fastboot), ADB Action, Fastboot Action. It allows you to resolve numerous software issues using the use of a single CLI tool. There is no requirement to download or install.
Features Geeklock Utility Tool:
- Remove FRP,
- Reset Data using an ADB mode
- Remove Samsung OPPO Update Enable Diag Port (ADB / ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot),
- Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot),
- Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot),
- Device Information (Fastboot),
- ADB Action,
- Fastboot Action
How To Use?
- The first step is to first download the file by clicking the link below.
- After that, you need to remove all files from the drive c: this is vitally crucial
- Then go to the folder in which you need to extract all the files
- Run the ” Menu Utilidades 0.0.0.2.2.exe“
- Then, you’ll be able to install all drivers, if you already have them installed. If not, skip this step.
- Connect the phone and attempt to perform any task
- Enjoy !!!
Support: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows 8.1 along with Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: If you are interested in trying the tool above, you should backup your personal information from Your Android Smartphone or Tablet. Flashing any firmware or recovery could cause the device to be damaged.
Credits: Geeklock Utility Tool is developed as a service by the creator. Therefore, all credit goes to the creator for sharing the tool for free.
Download Link:: Mediafire – Usersdrive –Mega – Google Drive – 4shared – OneDrive – Tera Box