Geeklock Utility Tool Free Tool
Geeklock Utility Tool is a small utility designed for Windows computers. It allows users to remove FRP, reset data in the ADB mode, remove Samsung’s OPPO Update Enabled Diag Port (ADB ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot), Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot), Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot), Device Information (Fastboot), ADB Action, Fastboot Action. It allows you to resolve numerous software issues using the use of a single CLI tool. There is no requirement to download or install.
Geeklock Utility Tool v0.0.0.10 Free Tool Download
- MFK Tool Windows RamDisk V6.1.1 Tool
- iFrpfile All In One iCloud Tool AIO v2.8.6
- CAM Tool Pro
- SP Flash Tool (Smartphone Flash Tool)
- GSM A2Z TOOL
Whatsapp Group GSM
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
Features Geeklock Utility Tool:
- Remove FRP,
- Reset Data using an ADB mode
- Remove Samsung OPPO Update Enable Diag Port (ADB / ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot),
- Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot),
- Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot),
- Device Information (Fastboot),
- ADB Action,
- Fastboot Action
The listed features of the “Geeklock” tool are various functions that can be performed on an Android device. These include:
- FRP (Factory Reset Protection) – Allows users to bypass the Google account verification process on a device that has been reset to its factory settings.
- Clear/Tercel Lock – Allows users to remove a lock on a device.
- SAM/OPPO/MI Updates – Allows users to update the firmware on their device.
- Restart into Recovery – Allows users to restart the device into recovery mode.
- Reboot into Fastboot – Allows users to reboot the device into fastboot mode.
- Reset to System – Allows users to restore the device to its factory settings.
- Remove Securitylogagent – Allows users to remove the Securitylogagent service from the device.
- New FRP – Allows users to set a new Google account verification process on a device.
- Install Gboard – This allows users to install the Gboard keyboard app on their devices.
- Install Magisk – This allows users to install the Magisk root management app on their devices.
- Bypass KG Locked by APK – Allows users to bypass the KG lock on a device using an APK.
- Bypass KG Locked by CMD – Allows users to bypass the KG lock on a device using command-line commands.
- EDL Free Mode – Allows users to access Emergency Download (EDL) mode on a device.
- Open Settings – This allows users to open the settings app on the device.
- Force Close ADB – Allows users to force close the ADB service on the device.
- DIAG Xiaomi APK – Allows users to diagnose issues on a Xiaomi device using an APK.
- Xiaomi Info – Allows users to view information about a Xiaomi device.
- Motorcycle Info – Allows users to view information about a motorcycle.
- Huawei Info – Allows users to view information about a Huawei device.
- Huawei ID – Allows users to view the Huawei ID associated with a device.
- Fix IMEI > Motorcycle – This allows users to fix a motorcycle’s IMEI.
- Reset – Allows users to reset the device.
- Motorcycle Factory Reset – Allows users to restore a motorcycle to its factory settings.
- Unbrick A/B System – Allows users to unbrick an A/B system on a device.
- Install Motorcycle Flash – This allows users to install a flash file on a motorcycle.
- Activate Factory Mode Motorcycle – Allows users to activate factory mode on a motorcycle.
- Lock/Unlock Bootloader – Allows users to lock or unlock the bootloader on a device.
- CommServer Motorcycle – Allows users to access the CommServer service on a motorcycle.
- Get Original Logo – This allows users to get the original logo on a device.
- Fix Logo One Click – Allows users to fix the logo on a device with one click.
- Enable Port Diag [MI] – Allows users to enable port diagnostics on a Xiaomi device.
- Samsung Original IMEI – Allows users to view the original IMEI of a Samsung device.
- Backup NV SAM MTK – Allows users to back up the NV (non-volatile) data on a Samsung or MediaTek device.
- Write NV SAM MTK – Allows users to write NV data on a Samsung or MediaTek device.
- Auto Fix Logo Up_param – Allows users to fix the logo on a device using automatically
How To Use?
- The first step is to first download the file by clicking the link below.
- After that, you need to remove all files from the drive c: this is vitally crucial
- Then go to the folder in which you need to extract all the files
- Run the ” Menu Utilidades 0.0.0.2.2.exe“
- Then, you’ll be able to install all drivers, if you already have them installed. If not, skip this step.
- Connect the phone and attempt to perform any task
- Enjoy !!!
Support: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows 8.1 along with Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: If you are interested in trying the tool above, you should backup your personal information from Your Android Smartphone or Tablet. Flashing any firmware or recovery could cause the device to be damaged.
Credits: Geeklock Utility Tool is developed as a service by the creator. Therefore, all credit goes to the creator for sharing the tool for free.